Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Masson
United States
Yuma
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,
You know the rules need some help. Put your questions in this document. I will clean it up and send it to Ignacy. He can answer all rules questions and we can post it on page.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t2bCTvJZfop1brtmAHDetGZD...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome idea to use Google Docs. I've added a few questions, based on seeing conflicting answers in the original FAQ, or not finding clear answers anywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This will be very useful, when I eventually get my copy!

Perhaps add any errata like the argument card, that wasn't fixed in the zman edition - for completeness possibly note the minor text corrections on the promo cards.

Edit: thanks Robert, I will add bits I have picked up in the next few days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Masson
United States
Yuma
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This FAQ is made by the community for the community. Nick, feel free to add those things to the document. This will be a 'do-ocracy' if you want to see something in here please 'do it yourself'. I don't think any of us have the time to chase down every lead, so let's all do a little work and assemble it piecemeal. It will be like a patchwork quilt, but I will edit and remove duplicates etc. this won't work without the community backing it so... to quote The Big Lebowski,"her life is in your hands, Dude".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brock
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems like a great idea, but might it make sense for Ignacy to simply contribute answers to the Google doc, for now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Watkins
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is this 3 tiles away building confusion building says its just an action and you can build on your camp in the rules. Is this crazy BGG made up stuff that is only intended to confuse me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Masson
United States
Yuma
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your question confuses me...
Can you please restate it, thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.