Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Serpent's Tongue» Forums » News

Subject: Updates rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hello all! I have been asked by the team at Unbound to act as their public relations person. I will be updating you on the latest news
for Serpents Tongue over at the becommagi.com website as well as the Serpents Tongue facebook page, the google+ website, and here.
There have already been a few updates. If you haven't read them yet clink on a link below to see what's happening. I will be posting more very soon!
http://www.becomemagi.com/another-magi-has-awakened/
http://www.becomemagi.com/missing-a-few-artist-agreements/
http://www.becomemagi.com/elite-fullfillment-recently-visite...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Notre Dame fan - I play with 7 playersMicrobadge: Game ExplainerMicrobadge: nestorgames fanMicrobadge: Rules TranslatorMicrobadge: Notre Dame fan - I play with 6 players
I think this is a wise move, and thank you for becoming the vocoder for UnBound….

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Schulteis
United States
Bourbonnais
Illinois
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Marnaudo's Game Reviews fanMicrobadge: Box of Delights Play-Through fanMicrobadge: Frank Sinatra fanMicrobadge: Misfits fanMicrobadge: Games Receiving the Calandale Video Treatment fan
Are they still on track for a July 2012 2013 release?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Where are they in terms of getting backer accounts set up over on their website?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
Microbadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Platinum Image UploaderMicrobadge: In love with my spouseMicrobadge: 10 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?
Looking forward to the updates. Thanks!

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I regret to inform you that it's not going to hapen for July. Lijia just began full production this week. I know it's not the news you wanted but i'm here to tell you guys like it is. But...THE GAME IS IN FULL PRODUCTION!!!!! It's coming!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
loquitur wrote:
Where are they in terms of getting backer accounts set up over on their website?
I believe Christopher is going to cover this in his next update which will be possibly tonight or tomorrow. I think he is planning to cover the shipping question also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Watne
United States
Burlington
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Good times.
Microbadge: Fan of The Martian bookMicrobadge: Eminent Domain fanMicrobadge: Machine Head fanMicrobadge: Dominant Species fanMicrobadge: Less is more
dudeman43 wrote:
But...THE GAME IS IN FULL PRODUCTION!!!!! It's coming!!!
Those are just the capital letters I've been waiting for. Based on typical turnarounds, and with any luck, we've entered "T-minus 90 days to delivery" territory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls