Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Walt Mueller
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone else experiencing problems connecting to CoolStuffInc's website? I've been trying for the past 15 minutes and I keep getting a "failed to open page" error. I have tried with 3 different browsers (Safari, Firefox and IE) on two different machines (Mac and PC), as well as from my iPad, and I am getting the same results. Too many people trying to view the 4th of July Sale maybe???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
wamboyil wrote:
Is anyone else experiencing problems connecting to CoolStuffInc's website? I've been trying for the past 15 minutes and I keep getting a "failed to open page" error. I have tried with 3 different browsers (Safari, Firefox and IE) on two different machines (Mac and PC), as well as from my iPad, and I am getting the same results. Too many people trying to view the 4th of July Sale maybe???

Yes. Read this:

Coolstuffinc July 4th Sale - Tzolk'in $29.99, 94 others
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vicky Clayton
United States
Houston (Summerwood)
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got it to come on finally then I could not pull up anything, then lost it. Too busy....

Edit: shopping for 20 minutes put something in my cart, BAM. No web site. Try again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Rose
United States
Skokie
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems to be working now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reggie Young
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I had problems this morning, but stuck with it. I was able to put my order in after about 15 mins

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.