Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamesurplus is selling the Mondo: Zusatzspieler Pack A and Mondo: Zusatzspieler Pack B for $15. I typically have 5 and sometimes 6 players over for gaming so it seems like a good addition. Just wondering which of the two expansions is the one to get if you could only get one, and how they differ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Schmucker
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
From the BGG expansion description: "Each pack includes a double-sided game board that allows an additional player to be added to the game. The pack also includes new land tiles (identical in sets A and B)"

There are new scoring methods and new challenges to complete which are unique in each pack. That's where the difference is.

I only have pack B so far. Don't know which set of challenges I like better yet. I hope to rectify that soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ralpher wrote:
Gamesurplus is selling the Mondo: Zusatzspieler Pack A and Mondo: Zusatzspieler Pack B for $15. I typically have 5 and sometimes 6 players over for gaming so it seems like a good addition. Just wondering which of the two expansions is the one to get if you could only get one, and how they differ.
Get both, yo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
They have identical landscape tiles; the only difference is in the scoring/bonus tiles included.

You can look at the (dodgy (*still* waiting for official English translations)) rules translations here to get a feel for the new tiles, but they really are pretty interchangeable.

I'd get both if you like the game, but if you only get one, it doesn't really matter which one you get, IMO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls