BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Artwork for a game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gray
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi I am playing around with an idea for a game. I looking for artwork for it and was wondering if anyone know of any good web sites. What I am looking for is good spirit and bad looking spirit,monsters, warriors,demon and angels. Any help please.

Thanks
Gaz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Resch
Austria
St. Ulrich am Waasen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there ...

... you can always take a look at www.cgtalk.com ... that's a great forum where a lot of gifted artist are showing there artwork ... you would have to use the search function there to find more specific images ... as long as you use them fpr prototyping it wouldn't be a problem to reuse the images from there ...

Another great source for images of an kind is www.deviantart.com ... again you would have to search through the huge archive to find whatever you need ...

I hope I was able to help ...

Greetings ... Andreas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
If you were planning to use the art just for prototyping, Magic the Gathering has lots of images that could work.

Search here:
http://gatherer.wizards.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gray
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Very helpful is there anyother sites.

Thanks
Gaz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.