Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Summer grasses / All that remains / Of soldiers' dreams. - Basho.
Microbadge: World at War: Eisenbach Gap fanMicrobadge: TCS: Canadian Crucible fanMicrobadge: Canadian WargamerMicrobadge: Band of Brothers fanMicrobadge: I've been spotted... playing Wing Leader!
I have the printed set that came with my copy of Canadian Crucible, but it's frequently handy to have the rulesets on a smartphone or pad for quick searching.

Would it be possible to post the revised [edit] 4.01 rules for download either here, at CSW, the Gamers' site, or ideally all three?

[edited to correct referring to ruleset as 4.1 instead of the correct 4.01]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Martin
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Dragonflight attendeeMicrobadge: Ron Swanson fanMicrobadge: The Two Half Squads Podcast fanMicrobadge: Star Blazers fan - Space Battleship YamatoMicrobadge: Heavy Cardboard podcast fan
Re: TCS 4.1 Rules to Be Posted for Download Anywhere?
I did not see them on ConSimWorld or The Gamers Archive. I'm surprised they're not already up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan McKinney
United States
El Segundo
California
flag msg tools
badge
Hold your horses everybody. This is already on Lee's to-do list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: World at War: Eisenbach Gap fanMicrobadge: TCS: Canadian Crucible fanMicrobadge: Canadian WargamerMicrobadge: Band of Brothers fanMicrobadge: I've been spotted... playing Wing Leader!
kenosha_kid wrote:
I thought I read that CC was going to be 4.01? In the end, the changes weren't going to be that big compared to 4.00. Of course, I don't have the game in hand yet (c'mon Canada Post!).
Sorry, a misplaced number on my part. It is indeed 4.01 - I had it in my mind that it was 4.1. I will amend the thread title.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
4.01 Rules and charts posted at the TCS website by "The Gamers".

http://www.gamersarchive.net/theGamers/archive/tcs.htm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls