Subject: Bugs in my copy of Dobble rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
bgdev.club is really a site address, no www or .com needed :)
badge
Cities: Skylines board game designed by me!
Microbadge: Raising GamersMicrobadge: Nations fanMicrobadge: LudologistMicrobadge: Nations: The Dice Game – UnrestMicrobadge: Plays Games with Spouse
From gallery of RustanR

My copy of Dobble, German version, has some bugs in it. Version id on bottom: DOBB01DE - 2011/02

Anyone else having these issues?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: I speak EsperantoMicrobadge: Safe, Sane, ConsensualMicrobadge: Human RightsMicrobadge: MasochistMicrobadge: Vegan
Our Polish version doesn't have any problems like that.

But ours does not have words like "OK" and "STOP" and "ART".

I hypothesize that the cards with 7 in common are simply duplicate cards and for some reason (change to art during the production?), "ART" and turtle are the same symbol (they're both green!) and "OK" and bird are the same symbol (they're both purple!) and "STOP" and the red sign are the same symbol (but they're not the same color, hmm...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Raising GamersMicrobadge: Nations fanMicrobadge: LudologistMicrobadge: Nations: The Dice Game – UnrestMicrobadge: Plays Games with Spouse
Yep, those are my thoughts too. I've had many copies of this game, given many away as presents etc, but not noticed any errors before. Then when we found one error in this game we looked closer and fond two more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I sent a question to Asmodee regarding this. No reply for 3 weeks, then an email saying they had sent a new pack of cards, and the day after it arrived. Thanks! No answer regarding the errors though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Winter
United Kingdom
Hawarden
Deeside
flag msg tools
badge
Someone gave me 88gg for a rules translation and all I got was this lousy overtext
Microbadge: Dice fanMicrobadge: Whisky drinkerMicrobadge: Monster Hunter fanMicrobadge: Beer fanMicrobadge: Miami Dolphins fan
russ wrote:
Our Polish version doesn't have any problems like that.

But ours does not have words like "OK" and "STOP" and "ART".

I hypothesize that the cards with 7 in common are simply duplicate cards and for some reason (change to art during the production?), "ART" and turtle are the same symbol (they're both green!) and "OK" and bird are the same symbol (they're both purple!) and "STOP" and the red sign are the same symbol (but they're not the same color, hmm...)
STOP was replaced with an orange hammer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls