Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Naylor
United Kingdom
Keighley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Can some kind Soul please list for me, exactly how many of each of the types I should have, within the 72 small card creature deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Naylor
United Kingdom
Keighley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Naylor
United Kingdom
Keighley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Pretty please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Naylor
United Kingdom
Keighley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hey, its getting kind of lonely out here....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Coleman Charlton
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
12 Orcs (back 6 orcs, 6 Uruk-hai)
6 Trolls (back 4 trolls, 2 Olag-hai)
15 Men (back 14 men 1 Oliphant)
4 Assassins
12 Crebain
14 Wolves (back 9 wolves, 5 wargs)
9 Spiders

Glad to see someone is still interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Naylor
United Kingdom
Keighley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ha! See? All you out there who left me there just floating, stranded and alone in cyber-space, heres a guy who wont put his hands to his ears shutting out his fellow board-gamer's plea's.
Hi Coleman. Sorry about that, just glad to see someone responded! And positively too! Thank you ever so much, that was just the sort of reassurance I needed. The chap who sold me this game has one of his own, and he hadnt realised that half the small cards were missing from the one he sent me. Or that i had two sheets of counters. As he had his counters despite my extra sheet, and it became clear that my missing cards were all from the same unpunched sheet, you can see whats happened in production way back in those days of yore. He has graciously given me his half of the small cards I need. However, I'm truly paranoid now that despite having enough cards, i dont have all the right cards, big or small deck (regarding individual stats on each). But such a detailed inventory would be quite a task.
However if you havent time for this, which I imagine will very much be the case,may I at least ask....when you say "6 Uruk-hai" did you mean 3 Uruk-hai and 3 half-orcs by any chance? And thanks again Coleman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Are you aware of the dangers foxes pose to you and
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmb
I don't have my copy to hand, and I figured it was kind of pointless to post just to say that. But if you haven't got the info you need about a month from now I could be of help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Naylor
United Kingdom
Keighley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you, will certainly bear that in mind. To my "chagrin" Ive just "discovered" there is rather a lot of information within the rules listing certain types of cards for purposes of play. Which I'm "investigating" as we speak. But I'm pretty sure not every card is accounted for in this way so thanks again, most appreciated

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Coleman Charlton
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
In addition to the 72 creature cards (printed on 2x 6x6 card sheets),
there are 50 cards each (6x 5x5 card sheets) of event cards, Fellowship cards, and enemy cards:

Sheet 1: 25 event cards (25 Event backs)
Sheet 2: 25 enemy cards (25 eye backs)
Sheet 3: 25 fellowship cards (12 Elf backs, 8 Hobbits, 5 Dwarves)
Sheet 4: 25 enemy cards (7 eye cards, 7 white hand, 11 sword & Claw)
Sheet 5: 25 fellowship cards (2 Dwarf backs, 18 Man, 5 clasped hands)
Sheet 6: 25 event cards (25 event cards)

I have extra sheets of cards if you go to Gencon or visit the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Naylor
United Kingdom
Keighley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Coleman, thank you, and in fact thanks again, I can now bring "closure" to this particular mystery that a kind but sometimes muddled pedlar (a busy man)of quite a few lovely games has provided me with.
Finest regards
Stephen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.