GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,304 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Onirim» Forums » General

Subject: Some Basic Questions I Have After Playing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
erin cadwell
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
I just did a run-through play and here are a few issues that I need addressed.

1. What do I do if I have just played a sun card, then after drawing, my entire hand is composed of sun cards and I'm in a gridlock?

2. What if I draw two cards at once (say I just laid down a door and the respective key) and they are both nightmare cards? For example, if I choose to discard my entire hand, do both cards go away?

I'm sure I'll think of more questions later. Maybe I'm just dense when it comes to games, but I had to watch about four youtube videos before I had the slightest inkling of how to get this one going. Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Black Bart
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. You have to discard one of your cards.

2. You draw and resolve cards one by one, so after drawing the first nightmare card you have to resolve that immediately. In the case of your example, if you discard your entire hand (3 cards) to resolve it you will then draw a new hand of 5 cards (without dream or door cards). That second nightmare card (on top of the deck when you start drawing your new hand) would go into the limbo pile and get shuffled into the deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.