Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
HI HI ITS ME AGAIN !

ok some question regarding threat.
Pg 4 of the rule book, if u enter a tile that has a guard while holding a weapon, i gain a threat.

1) Player A have 2 weapons. He move into a tile with a guard or 2 guard. I gain 2 threat or 1 threat ? If 2 threat is it becoz of 2 wpns or 2 guard?

2) Player A have a wpn, a Guard move into his tile, Player A will not gain a threat due to above rule ( if u enter a tile that has a guard while holding a weapon, i gain a threat.) correct? Since its the guard that move into Player A tile.

3) Player A bullrush with a wpn and move into the 2nd tile with guard. Does player A gain a threat due to entering a tile with wpn containing a guard ?

How would u all play ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Moore
Germany
March
Baden-W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
"Playin' solitaire 'til dawn, with a deck of fifty-one."
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! The more I play this, the more I think I understand it... and then I check the forums and start to doubt myself all over again.

I think:

1) You only gain one threat. It's a single reaction to your presence.
2) You don't gain a threat, as the guards are mobilised. I'd suggest you get one when you move to encounter them as this, thematically, represents you catching them off-guard and surprising them. Not the other way around. (I think that makes sense.)
3) Hmmm. Good question. I'd suggest that you don't gain a threat for tiles you bullrush through, but you would gain one if you stop on a tile, at the end of the bullrush (assuming it has a guard and you have a weapon). If at all possible, you want to bullrush all the way through a line of encounters.

I'm curious to hear if others agree of disagree, of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
heh heh

hope others agree with what you say, I am now playing and been careful on gaining the threat tokens. I can't imgine if we are to get those threat token so easily like 2 threat for 2 wpn . It will be terror for me. haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls