Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Alexander
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, despite being a couple months out I wanted to see if anyone might be trying to get a group together to play at PAX one of the nights. I've only played the game a handful of times with smaller groups so I'm interested in what a larger game is like.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Gerding
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, going to PAX Prime would be so awesome. It isn't in my budget to go, but we would totally try to hook some people up with swag if they were to run official events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doberman wrote:
Oh man, going to PAX Prime would be so awesome. It isn't in my budget to go, but we would totally try to hook some people up with swag if they were to run official events.

What about PAX East?

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
United States
Marysville
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sheraton Hotel on Thursday night. There will be a couple of conference rooms with a ton of people meeting up to play games. I'll be there and a couple of PAX enforcer friends will be, as well. Join us! Should be a ton of people. Big event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Alexander
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't get in until Friday afternoon'ish cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
United States
Marysville
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It may be going on multiple nights. Not sure yet. I've heard that there are game nights that take place the whole weekend. Even though I'm a local this is my first event. I'll message you my phone number and you can text me when you get in and I'll let you know of anything I find and you can do the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.