2 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: New Mobile App idea rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ray Becker

Missouri
msg tools
Okay I'm just thinking here, and I do not have the know-how on doing this, butwas just tthinking of a great new app that could be great for our game.
What about an app that you could use to keep track of your current attack and recruit points, and maybe even how many bystanders have been rescued on a particular turn, as well as cards drawn. I'm sure this would be something simple to make for someone, and quite useful for any of us with access to it. Anyone up to the challenge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an iOS app called Scorekeeper XL that would probably already be a perfect fit for this. Just name the "players" Recruit, Attack, Draws, etc. I've had this app for a long time and use it whenever I need to keep track of scores and such. I never thought to use it to keep track of recruit and attack, but that's actually an excellent idea! The interface is very nice, and it works well on both the iPhone and the iPad.

Here's a review by Joel Eddy:
http://boardgamegeek.com/video/27336/outside-the-scope-of-bg...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.