Hide
7 Posts

Memoir '44» Forums » General

Subject: Eqiupment pack? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jean_Paul Sartre
msg tools
Just ordered this. Wow, what a pile of plastic! Don't understand why no Axis mortar units? From pics I'm seeing, only allies have mortars? Germans used mortars, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JP_Sartre wrote:
Just ordered this. Wow, what a pile of plastic! Don't understand why no Axis mortar units? From pics I'm seeing, only allies have mortars? Germans used mortars, too.

Hello,

all the minis are unpainted and can be used for any of the sides. However, people like me have painted half a color and half for the other side, whereas possible. Some minis don't allow doing this, aka the Tank Destroyers.

Some gifted have painted their minis like a master piece of artwork. I'm sure you'll find them in the Images section.

Have fun and enjoy. Go and get the Equipment Pack Bonus Scenarios Booklet. It's free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Almilcar wrote:
JP_Sartre wrote:

Hello,

all the minis are unpainted and can be used for any of the sides. However, people like me have painted half a color and half for the other side, whereas possible. Some minis don't allow doing this, aka the Tank Destroyers.

Some gifted have painted their minis like a master piece of artwork. I'm sure you'll find them in the Images section.

Have fun and enjoy. Go and get the Equipment Pack Bonus Scenarios Booklet. It's free.

Where from?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Martin
United Kingdom
Lincoln
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got it directly from Days of Wonder's website. Cost me a couple of quid to post it to the UK though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheal
United States
Kosse
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Have fun and enjoy. Go and get the Equipment Pack Bonus Scenarios Booklet. It's free but you have to pay s&h...

fixed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pincher wrote:
I got it directly from Days of Wonder's website. Cost me a couple of quid to post it to the UK though.

You did well then, $16 to post from USA or 4 euros posted from Europe.

Helpfully, you can download it from their website... in Spanish only
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
philmcd wrote:
pincher wrote:

You did well then, $16 to post from USA or 4 euros posted from Europe.

Helpfully, you can download it from their website... in Spanish only

Yea, I'm one of the authors of that translation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.