Subject: Forged Activation Orders and unrezzed cards that gives creds rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sonny A.
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just want to throw this out here, because I know some people are playing it wrong and might search for an answer on this.

When the runner use Forged Activation Orders on your piece of ICE, you are NOT allowed to rez your Akitaro Watanabe, or Dedicated Server, to help pay/reduce cost for rezzing that ICE.

Only if they were rezzed before the event was played may they be used.

You can't rez stuff as a response to the runner playing an event. So don't do it!

The "proper" time to rez one of those cards will 9 out of 10 times be in step 2.3 of a run.

There, I said it..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
Australia
Newcastle
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I would also add between both your clicks and the Runner's clicks as well. Particularly in the case you mentioned with Forged Activation Orders.

Basically, any timing window that allows non-ICE cards to be rezzed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ony Moose
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another good time to rez Akitaro is right after the runner uses Cortez Chip on your ICE, but before his next action (Which could be FAO.) if it will let you rez it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonny A.
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kandiru wrote:
Another good time to rez Akitaro is right after the runner uses Cortez Chip on your ICE, but before his next action (Which could be FAO.) if it will let you rez it!

People actually play with Cortez chip?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
SonnyDK wrote:
Kandiru wrote:

I built a silly Crim Replicator deck that uses 3 chips. Actually, the deck works pretty well, but we are fairly casual players. Mostly, I have been looking for an excuse to use the chips since they came out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beyer
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
more.
badge
SonnyDK wrote:
Kandiru wrote:

I've built a criminal deck that just constantly fucks with the corporation's ice. It's quite fun.

Forged activation orders, Kraken, Emergency shutdown, Cortez chip, Snitch, sneakdoor beta, Inside Job...

It's hell keeping track of where the runner is going to hit and it's really fun to play with although quite difficult.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.