1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Design

Subject: The TCG I'm thinking of Developing... - Number 1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MinGu Lee
South Korea
flag msg tools
It's name isn't that ready yet, but this is how it works, [I hope to call it Elemental Wars]

It's consisted of Creature Cards, Item Cards, Equipment Cards, Time Cards, and Special cards.

There are Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Thunder, Metallic Plasma and Gaseous Plasma.

Your Deck is made up of 3 creature cards which aren't included and 20 cards in combination of ITEM, EQUIPMENT and time [Special are also included in the deck]

Of course, you need a opponent. After you have a opponent, you set your deck and selects a creature card from the creature deck. After you and your opponent selects a monster, the first one to go draws a card from the deck. The phase goes like this

Creature Select Phase[Your creature is only limited to 3. If you don't have a card in your creature deck, you lose.]

Draw Phase [You draw a card from the deck]

Recover Phase [if your monster is in the recovery zone, your monster recovers the amount of recovry said on the text.]

Index Phase 1 [You can move to War zone or recovery zone and if your monster(creature)is in the recovery zone, you may have the chance to activate an equipment card, or you can activate a item or set a time card.]

War Phase [if your creature is in the war zone, you may battle with your opponent as well.]

Index Phase 2 [Same as number 1, you can do rest of the things]

End declaration [I hope it's right. it's just telling that you end your turn.]

Any item, time or equipment, you can only put until 2. for creature, only 1 is allowed [creature deck is made up of 3 creature cards.]

Your creature has HP, Attack point and a recovery point.

For HP, it's the creature's health point.

For ATK, its' attack point. In the war phase, if your creature attacks opponent's monster, your opponent's monster loses the amount of HP the same as the ATK of the monster that battled.

For Rer, its' recovery point. If your monster loses any HP, and when in the recovery zone, the monster recovers the amount of recovery point.

This game is a strategy TCG. You battle and recover to win.

That was hard to translate. I'll tell the LINK rule and Timing rule in the second Post. [Second will be uploaded in few days.]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.