Subject: Victory: The Blocks Of War---Scenarios needed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
j b Goodwin

Lynchburg
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had Columbia Games' Victory: The Blocks Of War (as well as the elite blocks and several extra maps) for a while now, and mostly my opponent and I have played equal-forces games. The system is very cool, the maps and blocks are very cool, but the games have ended up in a long stalemate.

I'd like two things:

First, I'd like to hear what scenarios from Columbia Games other Victory players have played, and what their opinions are.

Second, I'd like to hear about any home-brewed scenarios you may have, and maybe any links to unofficial scenarios.

Thanks for any and all assistance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Ramsey
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You weren't clear about this specific point, but if you're looking for the link to the Columbia Games scenarios for Victory, they are at http://www.columbiagames.com/resources/3500/scenarioindex.sh....

Grant and his team post new scenarios every so often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j b Goodwin

Lynchburg
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply and the link; however, as I said, I want to know what the customers have to say about the Columbia Games scenarios, and I want to know if they might have any home-made ones to share.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I've got an 808 and a 303 and a record collection like the ABC
mbmbmbmbmb
Try the Columbia forums:

http://www.blockgames.us/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.