GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,261 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
23 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

A Game of Thrones: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: North Agendas rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Ach
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are cumulative, so you need an extra 2 power for each North agenda.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Grutz
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, getting 21 power with the Wildlings wasn't that bad. Once the Wildling machine is rolling, getting the extra 6 is a piece of cake.

Now playing with the Treaty agendas and allowing your opponent to win at 10, that is a much bigger hurdle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Grutz
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Horrid Beast wrote:
Partizan242 wrote:
Actually, getting 21 power with the Wildlings wasn't that bad. Once the Wildling machine is rolling, getting the extra 6 is a piece of cake.

Now playing with the Treaty agendas and allowing your opponent to win at 10, that is a much bigger hurdle.

I never play the Treaty agendas. I still think a decent house player should do the biz over a Wildling or Night's Watch decks with having an advantage of 7 power. I think my Baratheon Brotherhood, Targ Aegon's Hill HoD Dragons and Lanni TLJ Tukneeling decks would wipe the floor with them...

I'm using the past tense here. Today Wildlings aren't as popular, although they still win a regional here and there. However, when they first came out it was a dominant deck type.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.