Pierre Paquet
Canada
Boischatel
Québec Province
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
New expansion map tonight by Mario Veillette. It has been a long time since Mario wanted to do his own expansion and he choose Quebec Province, Canada. First look at this map told us it wouldn't be easy tonight. Terrain is rough, distances are big and there is less good to move. The main new rule is the action ''lobbying'' that allows players to change some goods for their own purpose. There is a bonus income for the first player who links cities that are far from the more populated area.

As predicted most players suffered much during the first rounds but they all managed to do some cash during the last rounds.

Everyone enjoyed this expansion. Players suggested to remove some special rules that were not used anyway but they all wanted to keep lobbying action.

Final scoring:
Mario: 39
Sophie: 24
Adrien: 24
Nathalie: 21

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Luc Thiffault
Canada
St-Laurent
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, another expansion. I guess I should go to Quebec City more often. Congrats to Mario for his effort of making his own expansion. Something I would love to see next time I am in the area.

dwarf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.