robby hayes
United States
Spartanburg
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Just a Pilgrim
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the recent pics added and the components list on the main page I am really excited for this. I have seen a bit of disappointment at the lack of figures, but they have said there would only be two for a very long time now, so i expected this. So far we can assume 1 initiative card for Nera, 1 for mindless rats, 1 for slugs, and at least 1 for Glorm. That is 4 of 13.....4 of 13. Guessing that Glorm will have more than 1, probably as much as 4, that would still leave 6 initiative cards. Again, making assumptions, you can figure 1 for roaches, spiders, and centipedes. Again that still leaves 3.

I don't normally speculate like this, but having the day off work, and dreamily staring at the pics has me in a mood. I am super excited. Just wish I knew about the other cards so i could go ahead and order figure sets for customizing. So much joy. Thanks Jerry, and Plaid Hat!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Rouse
United States
Thibodaux
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition to new boss forms of spider and centipede, there could be new Brobee cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sandberg
United States
kentwood
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know what kind of insect Glorm is? Looks kinda like a roach but can't really tell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glow Worm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Misael Pereira
msg tools
Praying mantis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.