Subject: Kumanjaro Hidden Gems rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rock lobster
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Whew, been playtesting / theorycrafting the new cards. And a couple of gems don't immediately jump out at you. List some of the "Hidden Gems" you've found in this new Spell Tome.

I'll start:

Healing Charm (enchantment 2/reveal3 cost; 4 dice healing on enchanted.)

Many in our OrgPlayNight saw this and chuckled. Stating 5 mana for 4 dice was "bad." But look closer:

Bluff Meta for 2 mana (baiting seeking dispel)

Later...

4-dice (non action) Heal for 3 mana

The non action part is key. You could Heal *and* Battle Fury *and* Melee all at once!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Lupo
Italy
Lecce
Puglia
flag msg tools
mb
padawanofthegames wrote:
Giant Wolf Spider

Seems kind of expensive for a two dice attack? With tanglevine, Stonegaze, and spiked pit, tainted become much, much more dangerous. Used this card to great effect in Female Beastmaster. My favorite creature in the tome, as well as potentially the most dangerous. Sure, Purify nerfs taint, but I don't see many people running purify these days...

That's on the list for my next build, Ranged BM with Spiders. Also loving the "Psychic Immune" It's definitely a big plus on a living creature!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Edmond
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This set, although small, added in a lot to the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Colossus Belt

At first sight meh (because it doesn't add armor) but very useful if your opponent concentrates on using daze, stun, bleed, stuck or whatever nasty effects on you. This is the only card in the game that offers protection against non-elemental effects (plus you can stack it with elemental cloak).

Only downside is that most people will still equip a regrowth belt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.