Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kiehnhoff
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just played a 2 player match with my variant of having 4 cards for each of us and the shadow, and having to double the fighting skill needed to kill the shadow.
I was the witch, and ended up hiring on the thief, gypsy, and bard. With this combination I ended up with a 10 man party with 0 shares distributed before I was able to win. Darkwoods, Catacombs, Sorcery, and 2x Melee were needed to win. The champion witch hunter was able to destroy my items which gave me melee and darkwoods, and 3 melee heroes were enchanted away or killed. Even when I did have shares distributed, I had 1 on the monk, and 3 on the priest with 2 remaining on the witch herself. This allowed me to collect 2+1+3=6/8 of the bounty for hunts anyways! I was stinking rich with 30+ gold through most of the game, and was just kept from getting the needed skills for the win. Having a 10 man party with 0 shares on them was just a funny thing to see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.