Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can. Also, you can land on the same tile as another player only if it is a large tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bialecki
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rogerramjet3361 wrote:
Yes you can. Also, you can land on the same tile as another player only if it is a large tile.

Are you sure about that? In the rules it states that two people can only be on a large stone simultaneously, while the small and medium stones were restricted to one player only. I played the game at Gencon, so my attention to details may be sketchy, but I didn't see anything saying that the rules with the small and medium stones only applied when you ended your turn. Indeed, the guy giving the demonstration said you couldn't move through other players. Although, I'll be the first to admit that the demonstrators didn't seem terribly confident or competent about the rules.

Edit: A German guy in another thread said the German rules explicitly say that you CAN travel through other players. It seems Queen Games would make sure their demonstrators really know the rules before unleashing them on the public.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just checked my rules and I could not find anywhere where it says you can move through another player or not. I am not sure why I thought this is allowed since the rules are silent. If the German rules state that you can move through another player then I guess we played it correct - by accident!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.