Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Montgomery
United States
Otisville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a Star Wars LCG player who has not found all the files to make OCTGN work. I had given up on it, but after listening to the Secret Cabal podcast from a few months ago I realized that I just don't want to jump into anything that people are going to give up on me learning fast enough.

I am an elementary teacher that is off for the summer and has plenty of time to game if you have the time. I am looking for someone who will help walk me through what files I need to have and be patient as they teach me to use the OCTGN system.

If anyone is looking for some regular play and has some patience, send me a message.

Thanks,

Ben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Armstrong
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey! I'm going to get OCTGN up and running soon and I work shift work, so I'll have some day time free to game.

I'll keep in touch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Blakeney
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could probably play a game or two as well, but it would have to be planned out - I have a rather busy schedule.

But these two forum posts might help you with getting OTCGN up and started as well as a few tips and tricks to get up to speed on its use.

1. Quick Setup Guide

2. Quick Tips for Playing Guide
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Channell
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
Quick question. Partially related. Is OCTGN Universal or Windows only?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's Windows code. However, there are some experimental ways of getting it to run on Mac and Linux, but you need to compile the code yourself:

https://github.com/kellyelton/OCTGN/wiki/OCTGN-on-non-Window...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Channell
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
Bugger. I'm really computer literate. (That's why I bought a Mac) is rather not stuff around with stuff. Thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.