Subject: Episode 32: Party Mania rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Flip_Florey [+] [View All]
Chris Michaud
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Flip the Table gang didn't get invited to too many parties in our formative years...but now, we can see what that would have been like thanks to the early 90's celebration preparation simulator Party Mania! This Nightmare-style VHS game is a race against the clock as you and your friends busily attempt to complete your chores and perfect your hair and outfit in time for the Keller Twins' huge bash. If you're lucky, one or more players will be ready in time for the party...too slow, and you'll be at home with your lame family and the nerdiest kids in school. Earn Mom's approval and manipulate your friends as you roll, move, and charade your way to victory. Does Party Mania flow through our veins? Download now to find out!

http://tableflipsyou.blogspot.com/2013/07/episode-32-party-m...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jones
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
Check the Great Big Table podcast (http://greatbigtable.com), a podcast about expanding the board game hobby.
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll be listening to this in the car this weekend.

While we were on vacation, a friend's son, who is obsessed with Ferrari sports cars, quizzed our oldest son, Ranger, about the price of various models under various circumstances. Ranger did very well in this impromptu game. He attributed his win to all our training in playing along with Flip the Table's Battle of Wits.

I'm telling you... seven year old super fan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flip Florey
United States
Brewer
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its good to know that we are helping with the brain training of the next generation. That is full of BANCE!

Too bad we do nothing for his taste in games. :cry: We'll leave that responsibility up to you. I'm sure he's in good hands.

"Whats this I found in your closet?!? Space Jam? Who taught you to play these games?!?!"

"I learned it by listening to Flip the Table!!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Daugherty
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm a little sad that there was no photo of young Jewel Staite (aka Kaylee) on the website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flip Florey
United States
Brewer
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
natedarty wrote:
I'm a little sad that there was no photo of young Jewel Staite (aka Kaylee) on the website.

I'm sure we can remedy that somehow. Hang in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
Check out my podcast at www.thepartygamecast.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the shout out guys, it made me smile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.