Popular Tags: [View All]
andrea melegari
Italy
parma
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,
in out first play we have a doubt about the buying goods action. The rule say that you can buy one good ( one cube) on an island. Does that mean that if my ship is near two island i can take one good per island?

Btw we have quite enjoyed our first play, even if we found that the game miss a sense of growth since you basically do the same things in the same way for all the 8 turns..

However thx x clarify!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens KH
Germany
Karben
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, "one good" means exactly that, one good, not one per island.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roel van M.
Netherlands
Tilburg
The Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can just buy one good, but you can choose from which island you buy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. oeppel
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
buzzlightyear wrote:
Hi,
in out first play we have a doubt about the buying goods action. The rule say that you can buy one good ( one cube) on an island. Does that mean that if my ship is near two island i can take one good per island?

No, it just means that you can choose from which island you take a cube. Basically the same as for the other actions (eg. when drawing turtles you just draw on one island, you only bring one tourist to one island, you only build one hut etc.)

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.