Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thursday marked my first 10 years on BGG.
I expected no parade (still a bit disappointed, though), but was really looking foward to the 10 year microbadge, it´s something not everybody here has and you know what people value.
So, do I have to apply for the thing or what?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This one isn't awarded, you have to buy it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have to have been here for 10 years?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:

Looking at the listed owners, I see at least a few who haven't been according to their registration date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For some of the earlier users, the system crashed and all of their join dates were reset.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
herace wrote:
For some of the earlier users, the system crashed and all of their join dates were reset.

Yes, but that was a long time before some of these dates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have 8 , you can buy any of the saleable microbadges. Well except for the one that costs 16 .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody can buy it?
Now I don´t want it anymore...shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Honto nanoda,
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmb
Also see Missing 10 year badge and Where's my 10 Year Geek Veteran microbadge?.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emperors Grace
United States
Rexford
New York
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;The old that is strong does not wither,Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveD wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

Looking at the listed owners, I see at least a few who haven't been according to their registration date.

Registration dates may not be when they started here.

Some of us have lurked here for longer than we've been registered.

I have a registration date in 2010 but had been lurking/reading since 2000.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
System awarded and admin awarded microbadges require you meet some qualification to earn them.

Purchasable microbadges require the user spends 8 geekgold to obtain them. No other qualification is required, regardless of what the microbadges title and/or overtext states.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls