Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy CHAN
Hong Kong
Tseung Kwan O
New Territories, HK-SAR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After upgrading from stalls to open stables, do I return the stall to the game supply pool or put the open stables tile on top of the stall to prevent from using the stalls by anyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say (at the very end of the last page, page 8) "When you build the Open Stables, return the stall tile it replaces to the general supply."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy CHAN
Hong Kong
Tseung Kwan O
New Territories, HK-SAR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gillum wrote:
The rules say (at the very end of the last page, page 8) "When you build the Open Stables, return the stall tile it replaces to the general supply."

Thanks Gillum

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Channell
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
I never actually never noticed that it was a stall replacement. Doh! I used to just pay for it as a special building and add it straight to my property. Not sure how that will change gameplay. Probably a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chudley wrote:
I never actually never noticed that it was a stall replacement. Doh! I used to just pay for it as a special building and add it straight to my property. Not sure how that will change gameplay. Probably a lot.

Same here, played our first game wrong today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.