GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,152 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

Legendary: Dark City» Forums » General

Subject: Storage rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Buchanan
msg tools
Do the new cards fit in the original box? What is everyone doing to store things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they all fit in the base game box. I've got all of them in there and the LDC box has been repurposed for game bits storage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob W
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mb
All of mine fit and they're sleeved. Will need to reconfigure when the FF expansion comes out this Fall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have mine sleeved in Mayday Premium card game sleeves and they all fit back into the base box. I'd save the a dark City box for any future stuff though, as nothing else is going in that other box

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Whitney Barnes

California
msg tools
We got all of ours to fit nicely in the original box, using just about every divider provided.

Looking at the box so that the board fits over the lower left hand corner, all the heroes fit on the right hand side. Three of them are in the middle section. That fit is just about exact.

Masterminds, Villains, Henchmen, all fit in the lower left with lots of room. There are just enough dividers to work with all the Heroes and enemies. Then the Wounds and Starter decks and the rest fit with lots of room on the left, or the middle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Buchanan
msg tools
Is this with the tray or did you pull that out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd Kochinka
United States
minneola
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
check here for some ideas:
[url]http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/995457/box-storage-additiona... [/url]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Smart

Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no idea how people are getting it all in the box. I ended up getting everything but the Wounds and Shield Officers in the main box with everything sleeved in Ultra Pro Clear Sleeves. Everything in the box is pretty freaking tight too. Now this was with the insert still in the box. I might try taking the insert out, but then again, I may not since it seems to be a tight fit no matter what which won't do any good once the Fantastic Four set comes out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kysmart wrote:
I have no idea how people are getting it all in the box. I ended up getting everything but the Wounds and Shield Officers in the main box with everything sleeved in Ultra Pro Clear Sleeves. Everything in the box is pretty freaking tight too. Now this was with the insert still in the box. I might try taking the insert out, but then again, I may not since it seems to be a tight fit no matter what which won't do any good once the Fantastic Four set comes out.

The kind of sleeves one uses makes all the difference. I've used Mayday penny sleeves and everything fits in the original box with room to spare. I'm 100% sure I'll get the FF expansion in there easily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Babel
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in the same boat as Thanasis, Mayday penny sleeves and easily have room for the expected 5 heroes, 2 MM, 2 villains and couple schemes for the FF xpac.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NinjaGigolo wrote:
Is this with the tray or did you pull that out?

I'll post a pic in a bit, but mine is all in the tray.

Edit:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron Haycraft

Louisville
Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NasosP wrote:
kysmart wrote:

The kind of sleeves one uses makes all the difference. I've used Mayday penny sleeves and everything fits in the original box with room to spare. I'm 100% sure I'll get the FF expansion in there easily.

I honestly have no idea how people are NOT fitting these all in the same box. Even with a thicker quality sleeve these all fir just fine in original insert. When I hear about people having trouble fitting these in the original, I'm sort of surprised.

I have mine in Penny sleeves and the entire bottom right section of the insert is empty. A friend has his in thicker sleeves and he still has room as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Pecorelli
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've also managed to fit everything in the box. I use the KMC perfect fit sleeves. I should have room for the FF expansion.

Of course, I have other storage problems...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I design custom dividers, playmats, and cards for various BGG users.
badge
Check my profile page for links to all my posted projects!
mbmbmbmbmb

...sorry. Couldn't resist!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.