Amanda Skogberg
Canada
Weyburn
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmb
My sister and I are looking for people in the weyburn area that might want to get together to play board games. We don't really play the rpg but do like other games. Some of our favourites include ticket to ride, settlers of catan, coop games . So basically just looking for a causal group of gamers that like to get together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Robertson
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Life is Short; Play Games!
badge
The BixCON Series of gaming events: A combination of Great Friends, Great Food, & Great Drink!
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to check out www.saskgames.com

There are now over 460 registered members and many are from various parts of the province. I know there are at least two gamers in the Weyburn area.

Good luck and happy gaming.
Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 for www.saskgames.com.

Also, you might want to update your location to something more specific than just Canada because it could help folks searching for gamers in SK or Weyburn. If you are up for the drive, you could try some of the Regina events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.