6 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » General

Subject: Gobs of Storage for Base Set + all Data Packs in the original box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Goodman
Canada
flag msg tools
I'm pretty happy with the amount of storage space in the base set's box.

I followed the advice on an earlier thread to invert the box insert then I cut the Data Pack boxes to create section headers and should have gobs and gobs of room for more expansions and data packs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owen Compton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You'd be amazed how much space you can make just by taking the insert out.

I sleeve all my cards so each card gains quite a bit in depth, despite this I have all the cards in plastic bags stacked up in the box. The inserts from each data pack are tucked away somewhere. Looking forward to Creation and Control as that'll give me a bit more room to put stuff in.

No space for the data pack boxes though, I keep those on a shelf in my room
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Kronic
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did that myself as well, works pretty nicely.

found this at a local drugstore. It works great for all the small parts for the various games I have. I was able to fit 5 games' components in it.

http://boardgamegeek.com/image/1705120/johnny-kronic

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eds 76
msg tools
mb

Even more advanced organizer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Duncan
United Kingdom
Ellon
Aberdeenshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use an old Thunderstone expansion box, since they have the card-sized rows and their own foam inserts to space it. Clipped 2/3rds size identities as dividers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulrik Bøe
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
legroove wrote:
I use an old Thunderstone expansion box, since they have the card-sized rows and their own foam inserts to space it. Clipped 2/3rds size identities as dividers.

I use a Nightfall box, which afaik is the same size. The big plus of using Nightfall is that it comes with color-coded dividers, so my Shaper and Weyland cards are marked with a green circle, Anarch and Jinteki are red etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.