GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,948 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Moving in-play attachments? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ira Fay
United States
New Haven
CT
flag msg tools
designer
:-)
badge
Fay Games logo
mbmbmbmbmb
I searched the forum and the FAQ and I couldn't find the answer:

Is there a way to move in-play attachments? I assume not because I didn't see anything about it in the planning phase, but it also seems strange that it wouldn't be possible.

Gimli: I'll just throw away this nice axe since I want to get a different restricted item...
Thalin: I could have used that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Howard
United States
Marina del Rey
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you cannot move an attachment once you've attached it to a character.

Exception: Some cards, such as Dunedain Mark, Dunedain Cache, etc, specifically give you the ability to pay a resource to move them to another character. But that effect is listed on the card itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikos II
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For the movement of Dunedain attachments from one hero to another, can the resource spent be of any sphere? (i.e. it doesn't have to be Leadership)

Action: Pay 1 resource from attached hero's pool to attach Dúnedain Mark/Warning/Quest/Cache/Signal to another hero.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Mills
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Traekos77 wrote:
For the movement of Dunedain attachments from one hero to another, can the resource spent be of any sphere? (i.e. it doesn't have to be Leadership)

Action: Pay 1 resource from attached hero's pool to attach Dúnedain Mark/Warning/Quest/Cache/Signal to another hero.

It doesn't specify a sphere, so yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Howard
United States
Marina del Rey
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the resource can be of any sphere. You've already paid the Leadership resource to get the Dunedain attachment into play, and the attachment simply says that the resource must come from the attached hero.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.