Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

Tammany Hall» Forums » General

Subject: Still no game, news, tracking number..NOTHING rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Muziq
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Pandasaurus,

How about giving me my money back for my Lost Valley pledge? You can keep Tammany Hall and the pledge for that one, I don't care for it any longer (like AT ALL). Really I don't need your fake excuses and promises, you just didn't send it and obviously do not care to solve it. Oh, you did send it? Tracking number or it didn't happen.

Why go to through the trouble of making all that up when you can also just give me my Lost Valley pledge back?!

Seems like a very reasonable offer to me.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Young
Wales
Wellesley
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
And if you never have, you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Took me awhile, repeated emails, to get it done. Stay on them.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Dampf
msg tools
Here the same: no answers on whatsoever mails. Only friendly until they have your money
Maybe we should start thinking about a class action lawsuit ?
Sadly I dont even care anymore for the game.




 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I ended up getting a refund instead of the upgrade kit. That may be the best bet for everyone who is still waiting on items.

It's also sad to see this game getting negative exposure. From experience, I know Doug Eckhart to be a great and very generous person and Tammany Hall to be a fantastic game. It sucks that it's his game that is taking some heat for Pandasaurus' faults.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Yates
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel bad for Nathan because the distributor really screwed him over. He really did a nice job producing this game and I would like to see some more games from Pandasaurus. This Kickstarter was very frustrating with all of the poor communication of when games would ship, but I did receive my game a few weeks after they finally started shipping without any extra effort on my part. I had a damaged sticker sheet and a new one was sent pretty quickly after I contacted him as directed.

But... the fact that others still haven't gotten their games and extras is a big problem. Nathan has said there are very few people in this situation. But at this point there is no reason he could not have provided the list of outstanding issues to Alliance, had them send out what they are missing and provide him a list of tracking numbers (or gotten the items from Alliance and sent them out himself), and then email those tracking numbers to the individuals. Especially if the list is as short as he wants us to believe.

I will not hesitate to buy a Pandasaurus game if i see it on a shelf, but I will not put myself in a situation where I need to wait for Pandasaurus to do anything. I cut him some slack because he is new at this, but there really is no excuse for anybody that still has a problem to not have a tracking number in hand at this point.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasta Batman
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
arcane220 wrote:
I ended up getting a refund instead of the upgrade kit. That may be the best bet for everyone who is still waiting on items.

It's also sad to see this game getting negative exposure. From experience, I know Doug Eckhart to be a great and very generous person and Tammany Hall to be a fantastic game. It sucks that it's his game that is taking some heat for Pandasaurus' faults.

+1. I also ended up asking for (and getting) a refund for the upgrade kit and some extras, after months of emails to every known contact (only a few of which were ever responded to, with vague statements like 'looking into it'). Stuff happens, but it was the lack of communication and follow-through that really irked me. To his credit, Nate did care of me in the end. I hope the Lost Valley distribution is handled much more professionally.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Latch
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Frankly, I am tired of sending email after email to Pandasaurus. I have been told variously: "the upgrade kit has been sent... lost in the mail...we'll send it again... just email us and we'll get it to you..."

Without hope of ever receiving what I paid for a year ago, I requested a refund early June, and was assured it would be done...no surprise no movement on that front. Pandasaurus cannot blame anyone else for that one.

Instead of cleaning up the messes of their previous Kickstarters, they proceed to launch yet more campaigns.

I am a patient person, but have never encountered this level of frustration from a publisher.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheBlackWatch wrote:
Frankly, I am tired of sending email after email to Pandasaurus. I have been told variously: "the upgrade kit has been sent... lost in the mail...we'll send it again... just email us and we'll get it to you..."

Without hope of ever receiving what I paid for a year ago, I requested a refund early June, and was assured it would be done...no surprise no movement on that front. Pandasaurus cannot blame anyone else for that one.

Instead of cleaning up the messes of their previous Kickstarters, they proceed to launch yet more campaigns.

I am a patient person, but have never encountered this level of frustration from a publisher.



Same for me! Wrote Nathan several emails because my upgrade kit has not arrived and I got no answer. After trying to contact him through geekmail he answered and wrote the same thing you mentioned. He wrote that he will send the packet again. I'm waiting for round about 2 months now but still no packet at my door. 2 times lost during shipping from the USA to Germany? I get several packets from the other side of the sea and have no problems for years now. I don't believe anymore that they send a packet (at least the second one) and now I will/must ask Nathan for a refund... shake
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muziq
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
d0gb0t wrote:
Same for me! Wrote Nathan several emails because my upgrade kit has not arrived and I got no answer. After trying to contact him through geekmail he answered and wrote the same thing you mentioned. He wrote that he will send the packet again. I'm waiting for round about 2 months now but still no packet at my door. 2 times lost during shipping from the USA to Germany? I get several packets from the other side of the sea and have no problems for years now. I don't believe anymore that they send a packet (at least the second one) and now I will/must ask Nathan for a refund... shake

Good luck with getting the refund. Here's my prediction: you'll never get it. I got a PM from Nathan requesting my info so they can send it again or whatever bullshit story or promise. I'm not even going to react to that because it'll end up frustrating me even more ( "...it will take 6 weeks or longer..." "...oops, it was sent back to us/stuck in customs/lost in the mail/ eaten by a dinosaur... Can we get your info again...") JUST GIVE ME MY LOST VALLEY PLEDGE BACK! I don't give a frakking crap about Tammanny Hall or any of your games for that matter.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wasabi_Eater wrote:
d0gb0t wrote:
Same for me! Wrote Nathan several emails because my upgrade kit has not arrived and I got no answer. After trying to contact him through geekmail he answered and wrote the same thing you mentioned. He wrote that he will send the packet again. I'm waiting for round about 2 months now but still no packet at my door. 2 times lost during shipping from the USA to Germany? I get several packets from the other side of the sea and have no problems for years now. I don't believe anymore that they send a packet (at least the second one) and now I will/must ask Nathan for a refund... shake

Good luck with getting the refund. Here's my prediction: you'll never get it. I got a PM from Nathan requesting my info so they can send it again or whatever bullshit story or promise. I'm not even going to react to that because it'll end up frustrating me even more ( "...it will take 6 weeks or longer..." "...oops, it was sent back to us/stuck in customs/lost in the mail/ eaten by a dinosaur... Can we get your info again...") JUST GIVE ME MY LOST VALLEY PLEDGE BACK! I don't give a frakking crap about Tammanny Hall or any of your games for that matter.


I wrote you last week in response to this thread because I don't have any way of knowing what your name is based on your username. I want to look into this issue and try and come up with a resolution.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muziq
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stooge wrote:
Wasabi_Eater wrote:
d0gb0t wrote:
Same for me! Wrote Nathan several emails because my upgrade kit has not arrived and I got no answer. After trying to contact him through geekmail he answered and wrote the same thing you mentioned. He wrote that he will send the packet again. I'm waiting for round about 2 months now but still no packet at my door. 2 times lost during shipping from the USA to Germany? I get several packets from the other side of the sea and have no problems for years now. I don't believe anymore that they send a packet (at least the second one) and now I will/must ask Nathan for a refund... shake

Good luck with getting the refund. Here's my prediction: you'll never get it. I got a PM from Nathan requesting my info so they can send it again or whatever bullshit story or promise. I'm not even going to react to that because it'll end up frustrating me even more ( "...it will take 6 weeks or longer..." "...oops, it was sent back to us/stuck in customs/lost in the mail/ eaten by a dinosaur... Can we get your info again...") JUST GIVE ME MY LOST VALLEY PLEDGE BACK! I don't give a frakking crap about Tammanny Hall or any of your games for that matter.


I wrote you last week in response to this thread because I don't have any way of knowing what your name is based on your username. I want to look into this issue and try and come up with a resolution.

Yes, you say that but I have already mailed you like 5 times, one response so far saying the game was sent back to you (sure, I believe that) and my game was sent again. That was probably 2 months ago. I then sent a bunch of mails requesting my Lost Valley pledge back, no response.

Come on Nathan, how many people from The Netherlands have not received their game and asked for their Lost Valley pledge back? You can't deduce my name? Really?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wasabi_Eater wrote:


Come on Nathan, how many people from The Netherlands have not received their game and asked for their Lost Valley pledge back? You can't deduce my name? Really?


I likely could get a good guess about who I am dealing with, but I want to be sure that it is the right person that I am talking to.

I'm trying to help you (I think I've messaged everyone in this thread who said they have an outstanding issue), but I need to know who I'm speaking with so I can.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Latch
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Fair play, I just received my refund from Nathan. I believe he is making a concerted effort now to clear outstanding issues.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diego Benavente
Chile
Santiago
Metropolitana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I back Tammany Hall project and dont get the game, about four months ago Pandasaurus told me I have to pay extra money for international shipping....I paid it....and nothing... they stop answering my mails....
sorry my english
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.