jcgonzmo 84
msg tools
Today it was my first complete game with my gf. We like the game. However, we couldn't keep up with all the character on the board and the status. We forgot wich characters we have already moved or wich events where on going. How do you organize yourself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ax Bits
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I stack the 4 inventory spaces under each character card. Status cards go on top of character cards. To keep track of which heroes have taken their turn, I place their movement roll die on the character card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jcgonzmo 84
msg tools
and how do you track zombie's movement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim McCloskey
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jcgonzmo wrote:

Pick a spot or corner of the board to be "12 o'clock" and go clockwise around the L-boards, moving each zombie as you come to it. Once done, move any zombies in the centre board. Sound workable?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maxx_Pointy wrote:
To keep track of which heroes have taken their turn, I place their movement roll die on the character card.

Yep, me too. Simple but effective system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jcgonzmo wrote:

When using Shamble or similar I lay the model down to show it's moved the D6 instead of it's ordinary move. Also, move Zombies affected by Hunger first before the others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alky Yance
msg tools
mbmbmb
I've never had that problem when keeping track of the Hero turns, but here's my suggestion - you can make use of the numbered tokens if you're not playing a scenario that uses them, just give number 1 to the first Hero, 2 to the second, and so on. For scenarios that use them, well, LNOE includes a lot of tokens that don't really have a use, just place those over the Hero cards once you've taken a turn with that Hero.

For zombies, I resolve the movement by board, one L-board at a time and then the Center board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jcgonzmo 84
msg tools
I got the hang of it! Thanks everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.