Subject: Notebook printing errors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mattias Andersson
Sweden
Växjö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played the game for the first time yesterday and had a blast. Noticed in the american notebook that there are arrows missing. Couldn't find any thread about the subject so mayby I'm the only one with the printing error (not very likely).

Look at the third row form the bottom. The two columns with peices that can move forward in every direction are missing the straight forword arrow.

Doesn't effect gameplay, just worth observing to avoid ingame confusion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ove Ahlman
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a well known error, and is present in all (of the same print run?) copies of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Bob742
msg tools
War is a Racket - Maj Gen Smedley Darlington Butler d
mbmb
Yeah, I've got the same thing. I just make sure to point it out to anyone new I play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Judy
United States
Cottonwood
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Is stronghold sending out fixes for this? I have the same problem and didn't know about it until it effected our game!
I tried to fix it with a red sharpie - we'll see if that does it.

My poor P spy was accused of being a double agent incorrectly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ove Ahlman
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bassfisher44 wrote:
Is stronghold sending out fixes for this? I have the same problem and didn't know about it until it effected our game!
I tried to fix it with a red sharpie - we'll see if that does it.

My poor P spy was accused of being a double agent incorrectly!

Well, the typo is quite obvious if you think about it. Why would the P agent be excluded from having a forward arrow when they are placed random?

As far as I know they are not replacing this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Judy
United States
Cottonwood
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I know now, but when I played for the first time I didn't notice. Yes, I got a response from Stronghold Games. They know the issue and there is no replacement. Red sharpie time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.