silas molino
United States
Mentone
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have finally gotten this game printable and playable.

Far From Home is a lite tactical war game putting the players in command of opposing Capital Ships and small fleets. The goal of each player is to destroy the enemy Capital Ship.

The website can be found here: Far From Home Board Game

In the PNP READY section of the site are the PNP files (PDF documents). They are not the most printer friendly documents, so I apologize in advanced for that.

There are no campaigns ready for it yet. The purpose of this play test is to improve the clarity and understanding of the rule book and to see what may be added/subtracted in the game toward improving the overall experience for the player.

I would appreciate the following feed back:

1. average game length

2. general game play questions and concerns

3. what works well
?
4. what does not work well or what confused you and why?
5. how would you improve the game?

6. what type of strategy did you employ and did it work/not work and do you blame the games rules?
6. a full play test report (if possible).

Please post feed back in this thread.

Thanks a ton,
Silas Molino

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sturv Tafvherd
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
from
http://farfromhomeboardgame.weebly.com/photos.html

Looks interesting! Figured I'd add a pic to inspire more to take a look.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Laird
United States
Kankakee
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd help, but I have a few right now that I need to put together and test as it is. Maybe after a few plays of those and I'll remember this request. until then I'll add it to my new geeklist for those looking for play tests.

Beta Test 2013
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
silas molino
United States
Mentone
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the announcement and for the picture. I'm not much good at marketing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.