Laura Creighton
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or have they already played their last tile?

Situation: I have no huts, on my last turn I placed my last one(s). I cannot place a temple. I cannot place a tower.

Do I draw one tile, place it, and then become eliminated? Or do I not get to draw the tile because I am *already* eliminated?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lochi Lochi
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are not eliminated until you can't put the corresponding building so you have to play that last turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Creighton
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd
United Kingdom
Camden
London
flag msg tools
badge
This game is bullshit.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Does a player who is about to be eliminated place their last tile?
I've still not seen that happen, in my 52 plays of the game (possibly more, pre-logging).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sweetsweetdoughnuts wrote:
I've still not seen that happen, in my 52 plays of the game (possibly more, pre-logging).

I've seen someone get eliminated by not being able to build, but I think it may have only happened to a newbie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have used all of your huts, you might be able to place a tile which allows you to pace a temple or tower. Obviously you get to place that tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Barticus88 wrote:
If you have used all of your huts, you might be able to place a tile which allows you to pace a temple or tower. Obviously you get to place that tile.

Sure, but I think the intent of the question was:
what if it's provably obvious that no matter how you place the tile, you will not be able to place any buildings?

In that case, do you still place the tile?

(The rules seem a little murky, but the consensus seems to be that the intention is that you do place the tile.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.