Osmotic Trickster
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Down along the creek, I remember something
mbmbmbmbmb
We started by inaugurating my home-made copy of Rett Sich der Kann, or Every Man for Himself. I'd never played but wanted to, so I fabricated a copy with the help of my father Don and is woodworking tools. I, Jacque, Joe P, Shannon, Joe J and Jake played. Chris took over for Shannon when she had to go. The rules didn't take too long to go over, and we were off! We lost the Black boat early (probably due to some rules faux paux, now that I think about it) and there were many drownings. Joe P (called Joe Mama to avoid confusion with Joe J) took an early beating as Mr Lilac. Jacque and I somehow pushed an 8/6 boat to a quick beaching with just our guys on it - the other 8/6 tipped over. Nearly everyone else scored with a later 7/5, and Joe J (Mr White) scored big with a 6/4. I only bought one more Able Seaman ashore after the first big landing, but the four points let me just squish by JoeJ, 18 to 17. Phwew!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.