Triassic Trickster
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Down along the creek, I remember something
mbmbmbmbmb
Basari, one of my favorites. In this game you’re collecting jewels and victory points by moving around a bazaar. Each turn you choose one of three actions you like to take, all of them good, but if you choose the same action as someone else you two have to barter with each other (using the jewels) for the right to do the action. So while you’re playing you are constantly trying to figure out what everyone else wants to do, and then try do something different yourself…mostly. Quite a lot of double-think, and a bit of chaos, but good players can really come out ahead by paying close attention to detail. In our game, I jumped to a big lead after the first of three rounds, but then Chris caught up in the second round and shot way past in the third. At the end Molly and I were close together but way behind Chris.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.