Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Gingold
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted a Duel of Ages II QRS that I have been working on the past 2 weeks. I hope it helps people as they play the game.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/92455/duel-of-ages-ii-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Jefferies
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
My name is Oobydoob Scooby Dooby Benooby. I have the silliest name in the galaxy
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic work Mike! Big thumbs up and have a Geek gold. Thanks for putting the time in on this.
Minor note: Aura's don't pass through cavern walls, but they do pass through gates and on into a cavern.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gingold
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for catching that. I will update that in the next few days just in case there is anything else I missed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Davis
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice job, Mike. This will be useful.

Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gingold
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have submitted the update so hopefully it will be available sometime soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great

Didn't asked to have it printed because I didn't wanted to have it printed with a known error

While watching the back side of the official one I wished they used the banished and dismissed icons rather the writing the text and possibly symbols for getting cards and such because reading the text is much slower than just throwing your eyes on it and picking the content up by reference.

Also one would find the categories faster that way, looking for an area with lots of card symbols with arrows rather than eyes for instance (or whatever, can't just say cards) to find vault seem like it would work quickly for me (whatever to use lots and new symbols or not I don't know but the red and green symbols at least people will know about and would remove some of the text.)

I liked how yours used symbols within the text.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.