Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shellie Rose
United States
Vernon
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Today we celebrated my dad's 70th birthday. My brother and I brought a suitcase of games, but it soon became apparant that there were too many people and too many young kids about to play anything other than Werewolf.

My brother Peter was moderator. I got a werewolf. When I discovered that my 7 year old daughter was the other werewolf, my initial though was that this was going to be fun - me and my wee werewolf pup picking off all our relatives one by one.

The first night all the villiage chickens were killed. My niece immediately accused my husband of being a werewolf on the grounds that he had a hairy face. It was easy to get all the little ones to agree and he was quickly lynched.

The second night my pup and I picked off Uncled Strider. He screamed nicely.

With two of the real gamers gone, I felt we only had my dad to contend with. I felt sure that I could convince the youngest villagers that he too was a werewolf on account of his fuzzy face. I would have succeeded, but I was betrayed by my own wolf pup who cast the deciding vote to let him live. My niece then accused me. I was betrayed again by my own pup, who stood upon her chair and pointed an accusing finger, loudly proclaiming me to be the werewolf. I was quickly lynched by the mob.

Somehow my charming daughter mangaged to say alive and win the game without me.

Afterwards I asked her why she had voted to keep her grandad alive, when any sensible wolf would have voted to lynch him. She told me that it was his birthday and she didn't want to make him sad. I then asked her why she had gotten me lynched when I was on her team. She smiled and said, "Because I wanted to be the only wolf."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your daughter is brilliant. Shove your partner under the train tracks... just too brilliant.

We of the Online Werewolf Community of BGG await the day your daughter is ready to play us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Fitzgerald
United States
Mazomanie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Truly hardcore. If I ever have kids, I imagine they would be similarly evil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Hinkle
United States
Twinsburg
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Truly heartwarming! Good little wolfie. I need to get my kids to play one of these days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danielle Anner
United States
Orchard Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
“A sense of humor...is superior to any religion so far devised.” ― Tom Robbins
mbmbmbmbmb
You've taught her well! Great story.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Valvard
msg tools
Spread the conFUDsion wherever you can...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could not be better. Sweetness and ruthlessness all in one package. Be proud.

But be wary

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just seeing this session report and it's uncanny! I have a session report about my 6 year old daughter lynching her fellow wolf---I'd hate to see the two of them put together!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.