Popular Tags: [View All]
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hire a Team of Experts

Considering the game should be in stores within a few weeks, I assume it's the last preview before the full rules are published.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
just an fwiw fyi... if you click on "quick reply" in one of your other two threads with "preview" in it's subject you could just add this as a reply... no real reason to keep bothering folks (with a "new thread" notification) every time... folks who are interested are likely "subscribed" to the other threads
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Doherty
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Man that version looks like garbage compared to the original LudoArt one I got (but it was a LOT more expensive too).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Head Zach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pdoherty wrote:
Man that version looks like garbage compared to the original LudoArt one I got (but it was a LOT more expensive too).

So for the record you prefer simple painted wood to sculpted interlocking plastic pieces. Not judging but I want make sure this is your opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bhz1 wrote:
pdoherty wrote:

So for the record you prefer simple painted wood to sculpted interlocking plastic pieces. Not judging but I want make sure this is your opinion.

I don't know whether you've ever seen the original version, but I'd hesitate the call the wooden pieces "simple"

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Head Zach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thepackrat wrote:
bhz1 wrote:
pdoherty wrote:

I don't know whether you've ever seen the original version, but I'd hesitate the call the wooden pieces "simple"

B>

Silver spheres with a slot in the side where another mostly-rectangular piece slides in the side, and a loose hemispherical cap for the supercharger, and resources are those crystals you find in the Bridal section of a Hobby Lobby?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not spheres and how would you make one? As wooden pieces go they're very complex. Some people prefer dolls though.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.