GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,573 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Dustin Tran
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mb
I was just wondering, if I were to just get the regular retail version, what would I be missing out on from the Kickstarter version? Trying to see if shelling out the extra cash to buy the Kickstarter version from someone would be justifiable.

For example, any extra bosses / rooms / etc. that would make that much of a difference.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos "Koey"
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
datttran90 wrote:
I was just wondering, if I were to just get the regular retail version, what would I be missing out on from the Kickstarter version? Trying to see if shelling out the extra cash to buy the Kickstarter version from someone would be justifiable.

For example, any extra bosses / rooms / etc. that would make that much of a difference.

Thanks!

This is the list last I know

Golden Box Sleeve
4 Golden Boss Level Up Tokens
Hybrid Heroes (Monster Hunter, Trap Master)
Power Up Pack (4 room cards, 4 spells and DemiGod(Highest HP Hero))
Pixel Lincon, Brother Wise Boss, Hell Cow, TPK Spell
Kirax the Golden Dragon

I believe the 4 KS Exclusive backer bosses (need verification)

http://bossmonster.wikia.com/wiki/Kickstarter

Currently those 4 Epic Heroes are the only Epic Heroes with special Ability so they do stir up the game quite a bit. Also the extra bosses add replay ability in my opinion.
Kinda wish they coins and cards weren't KS exclusive. Or were available at a later date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Tran
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the reply!

Seems like one would be missing out on a good amount of things that add a good bit to the game. I'll be sure to try and hold out and get a KS version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Reynolds
United States
Greenwood
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Foil versions of all the bosses as well, including the KS exclusive bosses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Vargas
United States
Farmers Branch
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a Youtube video from Brother Wise Games with one of the brothers unboxing and explaining all the contents of the Kickstater version.

http://youtu.be/SoSe9Gu4V8g

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jvar2001 wrote:
Here's a Youtube video from Brother Wise Games with one of the brothers unboxing and explaining all the contents of the Kickstater version.

http://youtu.be/SoSe9Gu4V8g

The real question is am I really going to have to spend 100 to get my hands on a kickstarter version?!
Received the base game, will have a review up this weekend, there's something special about this game. Now I must have the kickstarter version. eBay seems my only go, and it looks expensive. If ont I would have caught this earlier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After getting the regular version and seeing The Fool hero as the only unique Hero this really makes me want all the additional stuff from the Kickstarter.

Will it ever be available? I'll pay to get this extra stuff and are there expansion stuff in the works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.