Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Donle
United States
Osterville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This weekend I'm having open gaming at my place in Osterville, MA (Cape Cod)! Saturday, July 13th from 1pm till whenever, and Sunday, July 14th from 1pm till 11pm, we will be playing Board Games, RPG's, and any other table-top games people want to play. I'm sorry, but children are not allowed at these sessions so that we can get more gamery games to the table. I'll have hot dogs, hamburgers, and veggie burgers available but I cannot afford to feed everyone so if you plan on eating just throw a few bucks in the donation bucket to help cover food costs. Also, if you have food allergies or don't eat meat, make sure I know ahead of time so that I can plan on having alternative food items for you. This event is also BYOB.

If you are interested in attending either PM me or email me at:

wickedfungames@gmail.com

or call me at:

774-327-1401

let me know the day(s) that you are planning on attending and I'll give you details. Please let me know ahead of time if you plan on coming so that I know how much food stuffs to buy before the event. Feel free to invite friends, just make sure I know so I can get an accurate count of who to expect on what day.

This is open to all gamers so if you are getting this message and are able to attend, YOU ARE INVITED!

I'm hoping to game with people I've never gamed before, so PLEASE COME! I'll have more of these events so even if you can't make it to this one, please keep it in mind and come to another.

-Matt Donle
www.wickedfungames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
WickedFunGames wrote:
This is open to all gamers so if you are getting this message and are able to attend, YOU ARE INVITED!

hmm, interestingly (or maybe not ) your post to the UG list instead says...

"This is open to all gamers on Cape Cod so if you are getting this message and are able to attend, YOU ARE INVITED!"

I was guessing that is because as I think you said before you don't have crash space for anyone who may be coming from farther away? And of course trying to find lodging on cape code between memorial day and labor day is both hard and likely expensive?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Donle
United States
Osterville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i just didn't want it to sound like you had to live on Cape Cod to come game, if you are in Cape Cod on vacation and wanted to game, please do.

I do not have crash space (sadly), and yes, I imagine finding a place to stay now would be not worth your while time wise and money wise. Especially since the other day there was a 23 mile back up at the Sagamore bridge.

But if you are already here and want to game, get in touch with me and I'll send you the details. I'm always looking to game with people I haven't met yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Pfeiffer
United States
Surfside Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt

I (we) cant make it this time but we would love to come to another get together.

Fuzzyfife

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Donle
United States
Osterville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please join us when you can! Always looking for more gamers to play with!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher DeTraglia

Chatham
MA
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I'm looking to get some gamers together for some crazy Mage Knight Board game action. I just recently purchased this game, and the expansion is on the way. I've played several sessions. It's somewhat more complicated than the average game, but oh so much fun. Anyone interested.

I'm on the Cape, specifically in Chatham.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Donle
United States
Osterville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there!

great to see yet another Cape Cod gamer! I have a few friends that live in Chatham that play board games and i know a couple of them enjoy playing Mage Knight. I have the base game and i know at some point i'll be picking up the expansion. that game is just that good. I have gaming events at My Place once a month or so and Mage Knight would be one of those types of games that get played (we usually play one long game and a bunch of smaller games) like Archipelago, Arkham Horror, etc, i'm hoping to get Duel of the Ages II to the table at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher DeTraglia

Chatham
MA
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet that's great. I'd love to join if you're having a big game this month. I might as well mention that I also have Runebound and Defenders of the Realm with several expansions for each, in case anyone would like to play those as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.