Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Hill
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,everyone.
My name is Robert Hill and I will be teaching this game at a local con here in Michigan this weekend.
I cannot wait to teach this one to new people as I still dont think many people know about it and they should.
This is my favorite deck building game and its a co op deck building game!!
If you want to learn this game and many more then attend the con this weekend.
http://michicon.webs.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cantalupo
United States
Rochester Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
Had fun learning and playing this game last night at Michicon. Even though we didn't win the game, it was still pretty fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Childs
United States
Rochester Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sad to say that even though I live 5 minutes from OU, I was unable to attend. Any chance you'll be attending Grandcon in Grand Rapids? It's running from 9/20-9/22. I would love to learn how to play and I'll be at that one. I also attend Roba once in a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hill
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wont be at Grandcon but I attend ROBA every month.
If you are going to be there this month (27th) I can bring it with me and would be more than willing to run a game (or two,or three....).
I love this game and just dont play it enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Childs
United States
Rochester Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there. Looking forward to it. My wife and I enjoy the fantasy genre and I'm curious to see if she would like it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hill
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also looking forward to it.
I was curious if we have ever met at ROBA before.
Shoot me a message through BGG just to remind me to bring it as I always have a difficult time figuring out what to bring to ROBA.
Looking forward to seeing you and your wife and I hope you enjoy the game.
By the way,I have another co-op fantasy deck builder that I will also have at the next ROBA meeting.It is called Bulwark and we played only the print and play version so far.I really enjoyed it.I can teach that one as well if you are interested.
There is yet another co op fantasy deck builder coming out at the end of this month called Attack the Darkness.I have it on pre-order and should receive that one in early August.Really looking forward to that one as well.
Here are links in case you want to check them out.
http://www.attackthedarkness.net/
http://chthonic.150m.com/bulwark/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.