UNO Stacko» Forums » Reviews

Subject: Quicko chango paco rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank McGirk
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone groaned when I pulled this out at game night.

Perhaps its cheesy name or perhaps its $1.99 Goodwill sticker, or perhaps memories of lame Jenga tournaments ran through their heads, but I begged and they relented.

It's basically Jenga with an Uno twist. Instead of being able to pick whatever block you want, like Uno you must follow color or number. There are a few other symbols like Wilds, Skips, Reverses, and Draw Twos that can cause a few headaches (and playful threats of future violent retribution) but it's still a pretty simple game.

The need to match, etc., I think make it a quicker game than Jenga as it further limits your choices in selecting a block to remove from the tower.

Set up was quick, the game last about 20 minutes, and it generated a bit of tension as we waited for the tower to collapse. In the world of hypothetical events that is board games...a nice resounding crash is not an unwelcome break.

Fun warm-up or transitional game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.