Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Konieczka
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Everybody!

Just thought I'd let you all know that I posted some juicy new information about Storm of Swords in my Rant on the FFG website (for 2-17). You can view it here: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/rants.html

Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Murphy
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Corey, I appreciate that juicy little tidbit there. I'm looking forward to the expansion, and don't hesitate to drop by if you've got anything else you could share with us!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter van Hardenberg
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hot damn, Corey. Sounds great! Hope you'll forgive me for digging a little deeper.

Will these new leaders replace the existing hand of cards?

No, wait, maybe you shouldn't answer. I don't want you to spend a second on anything other than getting that expansion into my hands. I won't mind if you take a few minutes to pester someone about reprinting the first one either.

-pvh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Konieczka
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
petor wrote:
Hot damn, Corey. Sounds great! Hope you'll forgive me for digging a little deeper.

Will these new leaders replace the existing hand of cards?

House cards are still used with leaders and are tied to them in a very special way.

Glad you guys enjoyed the last bit. All you loyal fans may also want to read the rant for 2/23 where Dan talks a little more about A STORM OF SWORDS.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/rants.html

petor wrote:

No, wait, maybe you shouldn't answer. I don't want you to spend a second on anything other than getting that expansion into my hands. I won't mind if you take a few minutes to pester someone about reprinting the first one either.
-pvh

I do know that Clash of Kings has been reprinted and should be arriving soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Morgan
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Corey do they make leader pieces/units for House Tyrell and Martell to be used in the main 6 player game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Konieczka
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely. There are Martell & Tyrell leaders as well as cards (of each of the new types) in case you are using Storm of Swords with the base game or Clash of Kings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Morgan
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about some new Westeros event cards?

Edit March 1st. Just read on the FFG Rants section that there will be new Westeros Cardskiss
The BGG entry says Storm of Swords is a 3-4 player game. Any chance you could play with 2 players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.