Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought this was appropriate for this forum. It moved me, and I was about to post it in RSP and thought to myself, "WTF... This isn't freaking RSP. This above all that garbage!"

I don't usually like to get involved in topics that are even lite-RSP. And, I don't think this falls into RSP, but gets at the basics.

I'm not even sure I am allowed to post here! lol... anyway.

Enjoy. As a man (or just as "me") I found this... amazing. I'm sure others would as well. I think this has applied to me at one time or another in my gaming life, if only for a brief instant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Chesterfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. Very thought provoking. Thanks for posting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And the Rain Man strikes again...

Thanks for posting...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Over 50 Gamer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Oliver......one cool cat
badge
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. That is a lot of awesome packed into just 3 minutes. Thanks for posting it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Grace
United States
Berkeley
Ca
flag msg tools
Gaaames!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting Joel! You are definitely welcome to post things like this here. You had great instincts putting it in it's own thread too.

I am going to have to think about this video a bit more before I respond. I'll be back after I have had time to consider it (and possibly rewatch Tootsie).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ms Aura

California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. Thank you for posting this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathy Sheets
United States
Stuart
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw this today actually and it was very moving. Great idea to post it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ms. Shug
United States
Round Rock
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Got my eye on you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. That made me tear up a bit because HE was so moved as he spoke. It makes me want to rewatch Tootsie too. Thank you for posting this here, Joel. Your instincts were spot on. This would've simply been torn apart and dismissed in RSP.

It actually makes me consider the opposite--how I would be different had I been born a man? I've never thought of it before and my initial gut feeling is that if there were any outstanding positive differences, why do I not incorporate them into who I am now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.