Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that've played a few times, I want to know if my opponent is pledging before I decide for myself. There is no guidance on the rules for timing of pledges though (except being at the end of the hand). Should the decision be secret and simultaneous?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
sdiberar wrote:
Now that've played a few times, I want to know if my opponent is pledging before I decide for myself. There is no guidance on the rules for timing of pledges though (except being at the end of the hand). Should the decision be secret and simultaneous?

Sounds good to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfect.

After a hairy first match, my wife and I are really enjoying Triumvirate. Very subtle game, it defies easy strategizing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mitchell
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Players tend to pledge every time can't really see a point to not pledging.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Early pledges can tie up cards in a candidate who may have a hard time winning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.