Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Grimstad
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been playing elfball for a while now and pretty much the same people and am curious what others think are the strengths and weaknesses of elfball and how it could be made better overall. So if you have any constructive criticism or other thoughts feel free to post them here so I can try to peice together some house rules that make it better.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy the game, but see areas that could be streamlined and or tidied up and want to see what others think those areas are and if they agree with what I have come up with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean johnson
United States
Edinburgh
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be nice if there was some way to streamline out some of the charts. For the most parts the charts are fairly intuitive, but giving a new player a double sided sheet of charts is very intimidating. I have taught this to people and their reaction can be summed up by one quote from one of them. "I like it, but it is a little too charty."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pilum pilum
France
flag msg tools
mb
No facing, as BloodBowl or KaosBall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.