Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fred Campbell, Jr.
United States
Haymarket
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm writing a strategy guide for Stratego. I'm not sure how to post it. It's not really a "review" -- it actually assumes substantial knowledge of the rules and the game. It's not really a session report either. It's essentially a lengthy article examining what are in my opinion the keys to winning the game (along with historical analysis and background). I could post it in the forum, but given the amount of work I'm putting into it, I'd rather (selfishly, I admit) post it on the game's page so that it doesn't get lost in the flotsam and jetsam. Is there a "strategy guide" category?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virre Linwendil Annergård
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to Stratego page, go down to where all the game forum posts are, click post, use the pulldown menu to choise strategy. That would be it I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nate ben-porat
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
virre wrote:
Go to Stratego page, go down to where all the game forum posts are, click post, use the pulldown menu to choise strategy. That would be it I think.

couldn't agree more

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.